Image Map

4/19/13

Running Back In Time

With the Nike Women's Half Marathon a week away and my recent (slightly crazy) decision to run the Marine Corps Marathon, it seems like I am in constant training mode. I feel pretty ready for the Half but the thought of the Marine Corps honestly makes me a little nauseous. Today, however, my run is just going to be about the love of running. Just me, the pavement and my trusty iPod.

For these kinds of runs, my '80s playlist is the perfect soundtrack. It doesn't necessarily make me run faster but it does make me feel cool as I stride through the neighborhood. Not like bad ass cool, but like Marty- McFly-Skateboarding-To-School-On-The-Back-Of-A-Jeep-Cool.


Check out the playlist and let me know what retro-fabulous songs are on your running playlists.



1 comment:

 
>